If you feel you need to return a purchase to us for any reason, we will be happy to discuss this with you. Please follow the instructions below.
1. Email us at email@example.com to inform us that you are sending goods back and please include your ORDER REFERENCE NUMBER.
2. Within this email, please explain why you are returning the goods.
3. Please ensure any items you are returning are in their ORIGINAL CONDITION.
4. Please post any returns to us using the Post Office’s Recorded Delivery service as Blok Knives Limited cannot accept responsibility for any items lost in transit. Unfortunately, we cannot refund postage costs unless you are returning an item that is faulty.
5. As soon as we receive your return we will email you to keep you informed.
6. If we agree that a refund is necessary, we will credit your account with the full retail amount. Please allow up to 3-5 days for your refund to appear on your bank statement. If you are returning items for an exchange, we will email you with further details and send your new order out as soon as possible.
If you have any questions or queries about returning or exchanging items, please do not hesitate to contact us either by telephone on +44 (0) 330 100 4565, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and any one of our team will be pleased to help you.
The Blok Guarantee
This guarantee covers any issues with workmanship or quality as long as the knife has been used in normal conditions and according to blok guidelines.
The guarantee only applies if they have not been used for purposes other than for which they were intended. These knives are designed and built for food preparation only.
This guarantee does not cover normal wear and tear (scratches), loss, damage due to improper use, carelessness or unreasonable use.
Do NOT put Blok Knives in the dish washer.