If you feel you need to return a purchase to us for any reason, we will be happy to discuss this with you. Please follow the instructions below.
Thanks for purchasing our products. We offer a full money-back guarantee for all purchases made on our website. If you are not satisfied with the product that you have purchased from us, you can get your money back no questions asked. You are eligible for a full reimbursement within 14 calendar days of receipt of your item. After the 14-day period from when received the item you will no longer be eligible and won’t be able to receive a refund. We encourage our customers to try their products in the first two weeks after they arrive to ensure it fits their needs.
If you have any additional questions or would like to request a refund, feel free to contact us and see below:
1. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us that you are sending goods back and please include your ORDER REFERENCE NUMBER.
2. Within this email, please explain why you are returning the goods.
3. Please ensure any items you are returning are in their ORIGINAL CONDITION.
4. Please post any returns to us using the Post Office’s Recorded Delivery service as Blok Knives Limited cannot accept responsibility for any items lost in transit. Unfortunately, we cannot refund postage costs unless you are returning an item that is faulty.
5. As soon as we receive your return we will email you to keep you informed.
6. If we agree that a refund is necessary, we will credit your account with the full retail amount. Please allow up to 3-5 days for your refund to appear on your bank statement. If you are returning items for an exchange, we will email you with further details and send your new order out as soon as possible.
If you have any questions or queries about returning or exchanging items, please do not hesitate to contact us either by telephone on +44 (0) 13322 830208 or by email at email@example.com and any one of our team will be pleased to help you.
The Blok Guarantee
This guarantee covers any issues with workmanship or quality as long as the knife has been used in normal conditions and according to blok guidelines.
The guarantee only applies if they have not been used for purposes other than for which they were intended. These knives are designed and built for food preparation only.
This guarantee does not cover normal wear and tear (scratches), loss, damage due to improper use, carelessness or unreasonable use.
Do NOT put Blok Knives in the dish washer.